Saturday, October 22, 2005

A dream

I had a strange dream a few nights ago.

It was a 'dream in a dream' situation, I was fully aware that I was dreaming in my dream. I was looking at a simulation of the earth surface's changes throughout the past 100 years or so, but the location and shape of the continents looked very different from what they could have looked like a century ago. And it was a virtual environment simulating the progress, more like a program or a software. Then, the bodies of water started taking over the lands, and suddenly, I was in the middle of the whole thing: extremely powerful streams of water creating monstrous turbulence which was dividing, dying or building more momentum and strength. It was a frightening situation, and before I was taken down by the water, my father woke me up in my sleep, and then I woke up in real.

It was quite intense. I enjoyed it.

No comments: