Thursday, December 29, 2005

The End?

- I'm really sorry, man. I can't stand it anymore, I can't stand the pain. I have to leave... it's very difficult and hard for me to do this, but all this time I have been dealing with this pain which has almost brought me to my knees, and you mean so much to me. I don't want to hurt you...
- Yeah, though I bet banging your other friends during the times you were trying to stay away was enjoyable, too.
- How dare you speak of such bullshit?!
- How dare I?! Because it's true!
- Why are you being such an asshole?
- You goddamn cunt didn't leave me any other choice now, did you?
- I thought we could both act like adults...
- So did I. You disappointed me.
- You will always have a place in my heart.
- That's quite unfortunate, I'd have to say. I wish it weren't so. Anyway, get the fuck out of here. I don't really wanna see you around here anymore.
- This is very unfair!
- I'm glad to hear that. Mission accomplished! Now out, cunt!


F. FIRE


Now Playing: Rammstein - Spring

No comments: